Erasmus+ Project in Switzerland
Main activity within the EVS is to support accompanying the children in their learning journey.
You will be able to participate in all the different classes if you wish, and you can choose which age group to work profoundly with.
Like the staff members of our small team, volunteers are expected to pitch in with a variety of tasks as they arise,
whether it’s logistics, or administration and other tasks(e.g. cleaning, cooking). Supervisors will help the volunteers define and work towards their personal development objectives for their stay.
The team of the school will help you to discover your competencies and strengths, your project goals and visions, if you wish so.
As we use alternative methods of teaching, you will learn a lot about non-formal education, for example:
• Working with emotions and the body.
• the field of teamwork, relationships and social and emotional topics trough daily and weekly check-ins
• During the time when the children are not in school, you’ll be able to work on your own project, developing your own personal tools.
Speaking the German language is a general Requirement as you will be working with swiss and german children.
What the program offers:
• Travel, Accommodation and all meals covered with pocket money.
• Weekly German lessons (optional)
• Pocket money
• Continuous mentoring and support since arrival and throughout all the stay.
• Final certification about the work done and competences acquired.
• The practical and logistic matters will be handled by your sending organisation. SCI Switzerland will organize all administrative matters like insurance and visa.
Application and apply CLICK HERE
Dou you want to follow Europingram for next projects https://www.instagram.com/europingram/
Leave a Comment